Search This Blog

Just Because Crafts

This blog will feature my crafts, crafts from others, craft articles, tips, and more. So, grab a cup and enjoy!

Please don't be shy!! If you have a comment about any of my posts, please share. I would love to hear them.



glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, Comment Me Glitter Graphics

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year

Just Because Crafts and Gifts


Monthly Newsletter January, 2010

As in real life, with a new year there comes new things and changes, so it is with business. After much deliberation, I have decided to pull out of The Market @ Oneida Commons at the end of January. I will be taking a couple of months to contemplate on what I would like to do. I have some options that I am thinking about. Meanwhile, you can still find me at all the sites listed below. Also, be sure to keep checking the website for updates. I will also still be doing my newsletters to keep you up to date. Thank you for your support during 2009.

If you would like to view the gift catalogs, or the Avon catalogs, please contact me at justbecausecraftsandgifts@yahoo.com or 315-264-8590.

Be sure to visit the following websites:

www.twitter.com/jbcag- tweeting about crafts

www.justbecausecrafts.etsy.com – my online craft store

www.justbecausecraftsandgifts.yolasite.com - for company updates

www.justbecausecrafts.blogspot.com – my crafting blog

www.youravon.com/alewin- beauty products

http://www.enchantedpotions.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=1092- soaps and lotions



Remember, “The best gifts are those that are given Just Because.”



Sincerely,

April Lewin

No comments:

Post a Comment