Search This Blog

Just Because Crafts

This blog will feature my crafts, crafts from others, craft articles, tips, and more. So, grab a cup and enjoy!

Please don't be shy!! If you have a comment about any of my posts, please share. I would love to hear them.



glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, Comment Me Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Just Finished This Today.



Heather Grey Scarf

This is a 47x7 in. scarf made with heather grey acrylic yarn. It is a single layer flat panel scarf.



Coordinate this scarf with a matching pet collar and get free shipping on the collar. After all, There's nothing cuter than a pet owner and their pet with matching accessories. (I want to thank WoodstockNYC for giving me this idea and pitch.)
 
 
Click here to see more.
www.justbecausecrafts.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment