Search This Blog

Just Because Crafts

This blog will feature my crafts, crafts from others, craft articles, tips, and more. So, grab a cup and enjoy!

Please don't be shy!! If you have a comment about any of my posts, please share. I would love to hear them.



glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, Comment Me Glitter Graphics

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yea! I did it!

I will begin college on Tuesday!  I am going for a degree in small business management!  I am doing this because I want to someday soon open a crafts and gifts store.  I will need to know how to run a business to own a business.  I am so excited and my husband is so supportive.  I only have to go for 3 semesters because I went to this college before and they are using my credits from then towards this degree.  After I open my own business, I will have everything I have ever wanted.  I didn't think it would ever happen but, I guess when you have the support of a loving husband anything is possible.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I would love to be able to own a craft store as well, but that will never happen for me. Good luck with your school and your future venture!

    ReplyDelete